ROME Southeast Conference
The AOA’s Regional Osteopathic Medical Education (ROME) Southeast conference will take place June 8-11, 2017 at the OMNI Grove Park Inn in Asheville, North Carolina. This year’s theme is “Connect to Wellness.” The event is co-hosted by the North Carolina Osteopathic Medical Association (NCOMA) along with the South Carolina and Georgia Osteopathic Medical Associations.
Hotel registration is available at https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/asheville-grove-park/meetings/rome-southeast-june-2017
CME sessions will be offered over four days. The program has been designated by the GOMA, NCOMA, and SCOMS for a maximum of 25.5 AOA Category 1-A credits.
- Thursday, June 8, 2017: 2 – 6 p.m.
- Friday, June 9: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Reception with the deans and conference exhibitors 6 – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, June 10, 2017: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 11, 2017: 7:30 a.m. – Noon
Program highlights include:
“Ankylosing Spondylitis: Optimizing Diagnosis and Management in Primary Care” with Leonard H. Calabrese, DO, FACR, head of Cleveland Clinic’s Section of Clinical Immunology (1.5 credits)
Tracks to include:
- Practical Treatment of Orthopedic Issues in Primary Care
- Obesity: The Growing Pandemic
- Preventive Medicine
Conference registration for attendees is available here.
Exhibitors are invited to attend can review the details in the ROME Southeast Exhibitor Flyer (2).