Make sure to renew your NCOMA membership for the current year!
What opportunities does a NCOMA membership include?
- Legislative monitoring of issues that have an impact on your practice
- Continued advocacy in the state legislature and with state nonprofits to strengthen the significance of our profession
- Serve as your voice within the American Osteopathic Association and the North Carolina Medical Board
- Opportunities for quality CME programs at discounted rates
- Opportunities to network with other osteopathic physicians in the state
- Opportunities for leadership on regional chapter boards, state association, and support for service on North Carolina committees
- Access to member exclusive content and publications
- Opportunities to mentor students and interns
- Opportunities for research collaboration
Application & Payment
You may now pay your dues easily and securely online.
NCOMA Membership Dues Payment
If you prefer to apply by mail and pay by check or credit card, you can download the Membership Form and mail or fax to:
PO Box 4280
Buies Creek, NC 27506
Fax: (910) 893-7251
Download the Membership Application: NCOMA Membership Application
Don’t forget… your membership is not complete until your completed application has been received and your dues paid.
Welcome to the NCOMA Family!